Arm & Hammer: Free Pet Tag Offer

by Katie on July 15, 2010

Arm & Hammer is offering a free pet tag for cat owners. Just follow these simple steps to receive your pet tag:

• Purchase any (2) Arm & Hammer Clumping Cat Litters between the dates of 4/1/10 and 12/31/10
  • Fill out Pet ID Tag Registration Form
  • Submit Registration Form, proofs of purchase, and receipt to address listed on form

All requests must be postmarked by 1/15/11. Thanks, Penny Pinchin’ Mom!

• Facebook
  • Twitter

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Juanita Loomis June 20, 2011 at 9:35 am

I didn’t even get my cat until January and I think the Arm & Hammer Kitty Litter was purchased in Feb 2010 and now I go to look up the free pet tag and it ran out in January are you doing anything at this time. The box doesn’t say anything about has to be ordered by date????

jackie July 13, 2011 at 9:07 am

I’m writing in regards of the free pet tag offer. I purchasedmy kitty litter in May of 2011 & the free offer is on my box,went to website to order& it is expired in Jan. of 2011!!! What kinda of business is that? never the less this litter has been sitting on store shelves for a very long time. I feel as a consumer you should honor it someway, because if this is how you do business with your customers I will no longer purchase your products!!! I would like some kinda response through my email if possible. Thank-You

Katie July 13, 2011 at 9:42 am

Hi Jackie -

I just check the website for the tag offer (http://www.isifulfillment.com/AHPetTag/), and the offer is still valid through 12/31/11 (the offer began on 1/1/11). If you still have concerns, I would suggest contacting the Arm & Hammer company. I’m sure their contact information can be found on their website.

Judy Foley October 24, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I just emptied one of my Arm & Hammer Double Duty kitty litter boxes and noticed the offer for the FREE PET ID TAG but of course now I do not have my receipt. I purchased them, as I always do, at Petsmart. Is there any way at all that I may be able to still get the free tag?

Thank you.

Katie October 24, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I would suggest calling PetSmart to see if they might be able to look up or reprint your receipt in order to submit the rebate. Otherwise, the rebate will not be validated without the needed information.

Cathy Dorch March 14, 2014 at 4:18 pm

I just purchased the Arm & Hammer Super Scoop kitty litter within the last 2 months and when I go online for the offer for the free pet tag it expired months before the kitty litter was even bought. How does this happen?
Letters and numbers above the bar code are:
CLFC-02140-11
1871600
70015347

These packages should have to be pulled after the offer expires. Having offers that expired a year ago still on shelves doesn’t seem right.

Shannon July 14, 2014 at 1:14 am

I got my boxes of cat litter in 2014 and they still have the offer on it

valerie gordon August 4, 2014 at 8:01 pm

today is Aug.4th2014 just bought arm and hammer kitty litter wanted to send for free pet tag but it expired in 2011 and this is 2014,WHATS UP.So do I get pet tag or what?I guess I will change to different product that holds up to there advertising.