Even though it’s only the beginning of August, our family has made more than one Back to School shopping trip. Between folders and notebooks, crayons and pencils, glue and pens….we definitely go through our fair share of school supplies over the course of one school year.
Walmart is always one of the stops on our Back to School shopping list each year. They are often the least expensive on a number of items, including notebooks, glue sticks, and folders. As an added bonus, starting in mid July, Walmart has begun offering over 70 participating products that each have 4 Box Tops. By picking up brands such as Nature Valley, Yoplait, or Cheerios, you’ll not only be providing your family with the brands they love, but will be providing valuable resources for your local school as well.
Since 1996, Box Tops for Education has helped schools across America earn over $400 million dollars! Earning cash for your child’s school is as easy as clipping the Box Tops off of your favorite food items. Plus, there are a number of ways to earn bonus points online as well, including:
- Earn Box Tops for your school when you shop online
- Enter for the chance to win thousands of bonus Box Tops Rewards each month for your local school
- Save each month with coupons for your favorite brands
- Try new recipes for your family using participating Box Tops products
You can find more information about the Box Tops for Education Program as well as how to help contribute to your local school by visiting the Box Tops for Education website.
General Mills and Walmart through MyBlogSpark would like to offer one of my readers a $25 Walmart Gift Card to help with some of those Back to School shopping expenses. Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what items are “must haves” on your Back to School shopping list? (This is a required entry!)
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
- Follow @CincinnatiCents on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Box Tops for Education on Facebook – let them know your favorite way for collecting Box Tops for your local school.
- Like Madame Deals on Facebook – tell them Cincinnati Cents sent you.
- Like Saving Toward a Better Life on Facebook – tell them Cincinnati Cents sent you.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Sunday, August 7th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Walmart and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. I received a $25 Walmart Gift Card in addition to the $25 Gift Card that I am giving away to one of my readers. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.