Last week, I had the privilege of attending a behind-the-scenes tour at Warehouse B along with several other local bloggers. Since I was completely unfamiliar with Warehouse B, this event gave me the opportunity to peruse the store and discover the brands and prices they offer consumers.
Warehouse B is set up in the format of a discount club store, similar in nature to a Sam’s Club or Costco. However, instead of toilet paper and household cleaners, Warehouse B specializes in offering drastic discounts on everything from electronics and appliances to home décor and sporting goods. The items sold at Warehouse B carry the brand names most consumers are very familiar with – including Cuisinart, Wolfgang Puck, Toshiba, Samsung, Motorola, Black & Decker, and Eureka.
The products at Warehouse B are priced well below typical retail store prices. For instance, I spotted a Toshiba Laptop complete with Windows 7 priced at just $189 – as compared to almost $400 at most other stores. Since the products offered at Warehouse B are up to 60% off regular retail price, there are no guarantees how long the item will stay in stock.
Warehouse B is open every day with the exception of Tuesdays. On Tuesdays, Warehouse B shuts its doors to reset the entire store. New products are introduced to the sales floor, allowing customers to visit a completely “new” store each Wednesday morning.
A Warehouse B membership is available to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age, and is priced at $19.99 for a 12-month period. However, through April 30th, this fee will be waived for all customers who sign up for a membership, making this an excellent time to visit Warehouse B. Warehouse B is located at 11755 Princeton Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45246.
In addition to offering low prices to customers every day, Warehouse B would like to give one of my readers a $50 Warehouse B gift card.
Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Stop by the Warehouse B website and check out this week’s deals. Leave a comment on this post letting me know what deal you would pick up if you win the $50 Warehouse B gift card. This is a required entry!
- Like Warehouse B on Facebook - let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you! Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Warehouse B on Twitter – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you! Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
- Follow @CincinnatiCents on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, May 17th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Warehouse B. I received a Warehouse B Gift Card in addition to the gift card that I am giving away to one of my readers. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.