Updated Meijer Deal: Kraft Cheese for $0.38

by Katie on August 26, 2012

$1.00 off on Any TWO KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese

There is a HOT deal on Kraft Cheese at Meijer this week!  I’m usually happy to find cheese for $1.50 per bag, but $0.38???? I know I’ll be stocking up!  Here’s the scoop:

Kraft Shredded Cheese, $1.88
Buy 3-5 select Kraft Products, get $2 off your next order
Buy 6-9 select Kraft Products, get $5 off your next order
Buy 10 select Kraft Products, get $10 off your next order
$1/2 Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese printable
$0.55/2 Kraft Natural Shredded or Sliced Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia, exp. 9/19/12 (SS 08/19/12 R)
$0.38 each wyb 10 after coupons and catalina

• Facebook
  • Twitter

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Kathy August 24, 2012 at 10:37 pm

These are included in a Kraft product catalina that makes this even better!
Cat (through 9/15):
Buy 3-5 get $2 OYNO, buy 6-9, get $5 OYNO, Buy 10+, get $10 OYNO! You could buy all cheese or mix and match w/ other partic product.

Kathy August 24, 2012 at 10:38 pm

BTW, this cat is at Kroger too!

Randy August 25, 2012 at 9:46 am

I went to Krogers this morning and picked up ten of the O M Deli’s and received a $10 cat, however it was a store coupon. Will this roll for another Kraft deal? Also went to Meijer and picked up 10 Kraft sigles and recieved a $10 cat and it was a manufacturing coup. I’m kinda sure it will roll for another Kraft deal. Am I correct?

Katie August 25, 2012 at 11:22 am

Typically, the catalinas that print out at Meijer will state whether or not a new catalina will print when one is used in the same transaction (check in the fine print on the catalina). Also, since Meijer is now accepting competitor’s coupons, you could use the Kroger catalina at Meijer as well.

Peggy August 26, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Bought 10 packs of shredded cheese this morning at Kroger and only got $5 coupon. Any idea why? All packages of cheese were they same. Wonder if it needs to be 11 packages to trigger the $10?
I will be emailing Kroger in the morning to see what they say.

Katie August 26, 2012 at 5:14 pm

As long as they were all Kraft Shredded Cheese (8 oz. or larger) and you purchased 10 of them, you should have received a catalina for $10 off your next order. I purchased 10 packs at Meijer this morning, and a $10 catalina did print out.