From hosting holiday gatherings and enjoying a game day around the Christmas tree to stocking stuffers and holiday decor, Target is the one-stop shop that has a little bit of everything for this year’s holiday shopping list. With aisles specifically dedicated to holiday shopping, Target makes it easy to zip into your local store, find everything on your list, and head back out while still whistling your favorite Christmas tune.
It’s our family’s tradition to enjoy at least one game day over the course of the Christmas holiday. The kids pull out all of their favorite board games, and we spend the day playing games and munching on all of our favorite snacks. So this week, accompanied by our three boys, I set out for Target to pick up a few items for our family’s game day.
We perused the items in the grocery aisles, trying to choose a few snacks from the wide assortment of items available at Target. Since our kiddos have very different opinions on what snacks are their favorites, it was convenient to have so many options to choose from. While most people might not consider Archer Farms butter toffee popcorn, Milano cookies, and Starburst candy canes to be a likely mix, it suited our children perfectly!
Once our cart was brimming with snacks (I couldn’t help throwing in some bagels and apples to help offset some of the sugar!), we set out for the aisle of games. Our boys immediately spotted the Logo Game, which they’ve been wanting to play for quite some time as well as Bop It Smash. Now, as a side note, I had not even heard of Bop It Smash until this week, and I wrote it off as being solely a kids’ game that I would be unlikely to play….however, that is not the case. I’m still in the midst of trying to beat my son’s high score!
Back at home, the boys showed all of our finds to their little sister, who was wide-eyed at all the surprises we had found. I’d love to say that all the snacks made it until our game day today, but I’m afraid that some of the popcorn is mysteriously missing, and I’m pretty sure I only counted three bottle of Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino!
To help your family celebrate during the holiday season, Target would like to offer one of my readers the chance to win a $75 Target Gift Card. Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what holiday items (grocery or otherwise) does your family still need to pick up before Christmas? This is a required entry!
- Like the Target Facebook page – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Target Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Friday, December 28th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Target. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.