Now that Lent has officially begun, many families (including ours!) are looking for meatless meal ideas on Friday. While we have a number of meatless meals that I enjoy making during the Lenten season, it’s nice to occasionally enjoy a meal that doesn’t require cleaning up a kitchen afterwards.
Frisch’s is offering customers a wide variety of meatless meal ideas, including the new Haddock Fillet Dinner which is only available through Lent. The special Haddock Fillet Dinner features a whole fillet of North Atlantic haddock that is hand breaded and fried to order in stores daily. The four- to six-ounce piece of plump and flaky fish is served with two sides and Frisch’s famous tartar sauce.
In addition to new Haddock Fillet Dinner and the classic Fish Sandwich, Frisch’s serves a variety of meals that are perfect for those observing Lent, including fish and chips, whitefish, shrimp, tuna melts, macaroni and cheese, and the always-popular grilled cheese sandwich made with Frisch’s homemade bread. Frisch’s also makes its own New England Clam Chowder and it’s only available during the Lenten season.
Have I whet your appetite yet? Frisch’s would like to give one of my readers a night off from cooking by giving them a Frisch’s Gift Pack that includes:
- $25 Frisch’s Gift Card
- Jar of Frisch’s Famous Tartar Sauce
Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what meatless item are you looking forward to trying at Frisch’s? This is a required entry!
- Like Frisch’s on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you! Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Frisch’s Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, March 5th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Frisch’s and Powers Agency. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.