Earlier this month, Busken Bakery unveiled their newest culinary creation – the Lite-Hearted Donut. The Lite-Hearted Donut is a heart-shaped glazed donut that is ideal for calorie-counting consumers. Each donut contains just 140 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, and zero trans fat and zero saturated fat.
A regular Busken Bakery Donut contains 300 calories and 16 grams of fat, whereas the Lite-Hearted Donut has 85% less fat, less than half the calories, and the same great taste as the ever-popular original. The Lite-Hearted Donuts are available at all 10 Busken Bakeries, as well as at United Dairy Farmers and Remke-Biggs locations.
Have I whet your appetite yet? Busken Bakery would like to offer one of my readers the chance to win Two Dozen Lite-Hearted Donuts. Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what is one healthy lifestyle habit that your family is trying to incorporate into their routine this year? This is a required entry!
- Like the Busken Bakery Facebook page – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Busken Bakery Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, February 27th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Busken Bakery. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.