IHOP would like to announce the introduction of their new Griddle Melts! Large, hearty, and hand-crafted, these breakfast sandwiches are served on artisan sourdough bread and made to order for each guest, any time of day. The Griddle Melts are available in three different varieties:
- Spinach, Roasted Pepper, & Cheese – Sauteed spinach in a fluffy egg omelet topped with roasted red peppers, onions, melted Provolone, Parmesan, and Pepper Jack cheese on grilled artisan sourdough bread. Served with your choice of hash browns, french fries, or seasonal fruit.
- Western – Smoked ham and sauteed peppers peppers and onions in a classic omelet, topped with sliced ham, melted American cheese, and served on grilled artisan sourdough bread. Served with your choice of hash browns, french fries, or seasonal fruit.
- Ham & Egg Melt – Sliced ham and melted Swiss and American cheeses over a fluffy egg omelet served on grilled sourdough bread. Served with your choice of hash browns, french fries, or seasonal fruit.
These Griddle Melts are available in full size and half size portions to accommodate every appetite. At $4.99 for a half sandwich and a side, this represents a great value for your dining dollars.
Our family had the opportunity to dine at IHOP this weekend, and as my first experience at IHOP, I was more than impressed. First off, all of you with teenage or pre-teen sons know that feeding them (and actually having them walk away full) is no small challenge. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the portion sizes at IHOP (huge!), and was pleased that the prices were very reasonable. Our older sons actually asked for leftover containers to take part of their meals home….this is clearly uncharted territory!
IHOP would like to give one of my readers a night off from cooking by giving them a $25 IHOP Gift Card. Want to win? You have 6 ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – which Griddle Melt has your name on it? This is a required entry!
- Like IHOP on Facebook - let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you! Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the IHOP Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Monday, March 11th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by IHOP. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.