May 3rd is Founder’s Day at Frisch’s Big Boy, and they would like to celebrate Dave Frisch’s birthday with you. Visit any Frisch’s Big Boy restaurant on May 3rd dressed as Big Boy to receive a FREE Big Boy Sandwich. Customers can choose to come up with their own creative ideas or find a free printable costume compliments of Frisch’s.
Our kiddos love having an excuse to stop by Frisch’s. From onion rings and burgers to the breakfast bar and hot fudge cakes, they never have a problem finding something to order. Frisch’s would like to give one of my readers the chance to order their favorite menu item by offering them a $25 Frisch’s Gift Card.
Want to win? You have seven ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – which Frisch’s menu item is your favorite? This is a required entry!
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
- Follow @CincinnatiCents on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Frisch’s on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you! Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Frisch’s Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Friday, May 3rd, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Frisch’s and the Powers Agency. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.