One of my favorite things to ask for as a gift idea for myself is jewelry. Maybe I should clarify…you’ll never find diamond earrings or a tennis bracelet on my wish list. Even if they were in my budget, I’m very partial to jewelry that is meaningful to me. That’s why I instantly fell in love with Beth Quinn Designs when I discovered their jewelry last month.
Beth Quinn Designs features jewelry that combines textures to create meaningful pieces that can be cherished for years to come. I had the opportunity to choose a piece of jewelry for myself, and I spent upwards of an hour trying to narrow my choice down to just one item.
I chose the Learning to Sail Her Ship necklace which has the following quote inscribed in the pendant – “she is not afraid of storms, she is learning to sail her ship.” Since our family has overcome a number of obstacles and stumbling blocks over the past several years, this saying seemed very appropriate. The necklace came complete with a chain as well as a sailboat and blue drop charm.
Beth Quinn Designs is offering my readers 15% off your order when you enter the promotional code CENTS at checkout. Plus, Beth Quinn Designs is giving away a Christmas Necklace to one of my readers (pictured above). Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what is your favorite item on the Beth Quinn site?
- Like Beth Quinn on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Beth Quinn Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow the Cincinnati Cents Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 16th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Beth Quinn Designs. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.