Over the course of many years, we’ve managed to inherit a number of pets….a beagle adopted from the animal shelter, a stray cat found in our neighbor’s yard, and two fish (to replace the three that died from the festival!). And while we all love our furry and scaly friends, there’s no denying that they make more than their fair share of messes.
The messiest of all our pets is, without a doubt, our dog. I’m sure that deep down under her furriness, there’s a refined pure-bred dog that would like to eat and drink with the best of pedigree manners. But on the surface, she’s a rather messy little dog. By the end of the day, it’s not usual to have a nice puddle of water by her dish and dog food strewn on the floor.
Neater Feeder has a solution for pet messes such as these. The Neater Feeder is a spill-proof pet feeder for both dogs and cats. This systems eliminates the mess at meal time with its spill-proof, kick-proof design. Spilled water drains into the lower reservoir, while food is contained on top.
The Neater Feeder comes with two stainless steel bowls for food and water and a set of non-skid rubber feet to prevent sliding. This system was designed for easy cleaning. All of the parts and bowls are dishwasher-safe and can also be cleaned by hand.
Neater Feeder would like to give one of my readers a free Neater Feeder Pet Feeding System. Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – would you like a Neater Feeder for your cat or for your dog?
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow the Cincinnati Cents Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Neater Feeder on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Neater Feeder Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 23rd, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Neater Feeder. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.