Penn Station East Coast Subs offers customers a variety of mouth-watering East Coast style submarine sandwiches that are grilled and baked to perfection. February’s monthly special is the ever-popular Philadelphia Cheesesteak.
Penn Station’s classic combination of grilled-to-order USDA choice steak and melted provolone cheese is just the beginning. Customers can top their subs with a selection of delicious toppings including sauteed onions, fresh mushrooms, banana peppers, spicy brown mustard, mayonnaise, or pizza sauce. Combined with fresh-cut fries and freshly squeezed lemonade, you’ll have a complete signature Penn Station meal.
Penn Station would like to offer one of my readers the opportunity to try their own Penn Station signature meal by giving away a $20 Penn Station Gift Card. You have 6 ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – how do you order your sub?
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow the Cincinnati Cents Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Penn Station on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Penn Station Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Friday, February 28th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Penn Station. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.