As a mom of four, I am a planner by nature. It brings me joy to devise a plan complete with specific time frames, goals, and a desired outcome. Of course, since my husband and I are outnumbered by our kids two to one, the whole desired outcome part of the plan doesn’t always come to fruition!
Of all the scenarios that people plan for, home health care often isn’t one of them. Home care is an option for seniors that enables them to remain in their own homes even if they need some degree of assistance in their day-to-day activities.
Griswold Home Care is a network of professionals who dedicate themselves to working with families to foster independence through non-medical home care services. Griswold offers home care services for both seniors as well as adults who require assistance with their activities of daily living.
These activities are often things that most of us take for granted – taking a shower, getting dressed, cooking meals, simple housework chores, doing laundry, going shopping, taking care of pets, and so on. By receiving help with these basics, many older people are able to remain at home and maintain their sense of independence.
Griswold Home Care offers a variety of other services as well such as companion care, personal care, homemaking care, and live-in care. Their home care services are available in 36 states throughout the country, and they pride themselves on utilizing a consumer-driven approach to finding a caregiver that is an ideal match for each client.
Griswold Home Care would like to give one of my readers a $25 Home Depot Gift Card. You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what’s on your shopping list for Father’s Day this year?
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Follow the Cincinnati Cents Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Griswold Home Care on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Griswold Home Care Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Monday, June 16th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Griswold Home Care. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.