It’s a rare moment when I walk into a store and pay full price for almost anything. In addition to searching out the best sale price, I always look for in-store coupons to make the final price the very best it can be!
That’s why I love the KidStuff Coupon Savings Book! It’s crammed full of coupon savings for retail store purchases, family activities, and restaurant bargains. Not only can the KidStuff Book save your family money, but it helps to support local schools at the same time!
Since 1993, KidStuff has helped schools raise more than 60 million dollars! Sold exclusively through schools, the KidStuff Coupon Book costs $25, and schools earn 50% of each sale with no up-front costs. So, what exactly do you get in exchange for your $25 purchase?
In addition to supporting your local schools, the Cincinnati-Area Coupon Savings Book includes coupons for shopping, activities, and food at a variety of locations such as:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Payless Shoes
- Charming Charlie
- Disney Store
- Beach Waterpark
- Scallywag Tag
- Web Extreme Entertainment
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Entertrainment Junction
- Pizza Hut
- Lee’s Famous Recipe Chicken
- Orange Leaf
- Barnes & Noble
- Crazy 8
….and hundreds more! You can find the full listing of coupons in the KidStuff Savings Book here.
KidStuff would like to offer a FREE coupon savings book to 3 of my readers! You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – which coupon in this book would be most helpful for your family?
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Cincinnati Cents Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like KidStuff on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the KidStuff Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, October 18th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winners will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by KidStuff. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.