Register your kids to build a free LEGO Raccoon Mini Model at your local LEGO Store on February 7th or 8th. This event is open to children ages 6-14.F
The National Parks have announced their free entrance days for 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
Are you looking for something to do today that won’t break the bank? Here are some free happenings in the tri-state area today:
- Free LEGO Narwhal Mini Model Build Event – Register your kids to build a free LEGO Narwhal Mini Model at your local LEGO Store on January 4th. This event is open to children ages 6-14.
- Free Blood Pressure & Stress Screenings – Owens Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center is offering free blood pressure and stress screenings today from 9 a.m. until noon.
- REC Reads at the Cincinnati Art Museum – Bring your toddler or preschooler to the Rosenthal Education Center on January 4th from 11:30 a.m. until noon for a morning of art-themed story books, songs, and sensory activities. This 30 minute program will get your little one excited about art in a fun and interactive way. This activity is free and reservations are not required.
- Weekly Wednesday Bluegrass Night at Pit to Plate BBQ – Enjoy Weekly Wednesday Bluegrass Night at Pit to Plate BBQ tonight from 7-9 p.m. This event will be hosted by Vernon McIntyre’s Appalachian Grass.
- Board Game Night at Price Hill Library – The Price Hill Public Library will be hosting a Board Game Night from 3-4 p.m. today.
- Craft Work at the Westwood Library – The Westwood Public Library will be hosting a Craft Work event from 3-4 p.m. today. Children and teens ages 8-18 are invited to come and play with art.
- Fun with Science at Elmwood Library – Join the Elmwood Public Library for Fun with Science from 3:30 until 4:45! Ms. Emma, an architectural engineering student at the University of Cincinnati, will engage teens and tweens in science activities based on concepts of design.
- Teen Chef at Reading Library – Teens are invited to come to the Reading Public Library from 3:30 until 5:00 p.m. to participate in the Teen Chef event. Kids ages 12-17 can play with their food and eat it, too as a different food related craft or creation will be the topic each month.
Home Depot is sponsoring a Free Kids’ Workshop on Saturday, January 7th from 9 a.m. until noon. Children ages 5-12 will have the opportunity to build a FREE Crate Toolbox. You can stop by the Home Depot website to register for this free event online.
In addition, each participant will receive a child-sized orange apron (similar to the Home Depot associates’ aprons) and an achievement pin.
Register your kids to build a free LEGO Narwhal Mini Model at your local LEGO Store on January 3rd or 4th. This event is open to children ages 6-14.
Groupon is currently offering a $20 eGift Card to Chuck E. Cheese’s for just $15. This offer is valid at 4 different Chuck E. Cheese’s locations throughout the Cincinnati region.
This offer will be available through December 16th or while supplies last.
Northgate Mall is hosting a FREE Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 10th at 9 a.m. This event will feature a visit with Santa, doughnuts, and festive fun.