Growing up, I often heard the age-old saying that time is money. I didn’t fully realize how true this statement was until I was a busy mom with four kids running around (it’s amazing how crazy life gets when you’re outnumbered four to one!). Between homeschooling 3 of our kids, taking our oldest to high school, working part-time, blogging full-time, and shuttling our kids to a variety of activities (youth club, baseball, bowling, theater, dance….), I need a system to keep everything in place.
By being aware of when things are due back or when a registration needs to be submitted, I am able to forgo late fees and unnecessary charges. Plus, if I know what our family’s plan is at the beginning of the week, I can plan out meals accordingly, avoiding the need to hit the fast food lane or make an extra trip to the grocery store.
I like having a planner that does it all – a way to keep track of appointments and schedules, a place to take notes and jot down “to do” lists, as well as a place to store papers and notes. I have found that in order to keep track of everything going on in our family, I need a planner that not only shows each month at a glance, but has space in a weekly plan as well so I can make sure that all of our activities and obligations are accounted for.
The Erin Condren Life Planner is an ideal planning system that enables me to keep track of our family’s activities and daily routines. This planner is packed full of features that helps keep our life organized:
- the option of a 12-month planner or a full 18-month planner
- a laminated, heavy duty cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- inspirational quotes throughout the planner
- laminated tabs for extra durability
- perpetual calendar for birthdays and anniversaries
- two-page monthly spreads
- goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night
- meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
- snap-in page holder that doubles as a ruler
- 20 pages of lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- 2 pages to keep important numbers, contacts & addresses handy
- double-sided “keep it together” folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and “let’s get together” cards
- sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
You also have the option of customizing your planner with photos on the front and back cover. Plus, if you want to add on other fun accessories, there are a number to choose from, including photo stickers, colorful ballpoint pens, and matching note pads. In addition to their Life Planners, Erin Condren offers a variety of personalized items such as stationery, stickers, notepads, invitations, announcements, recipe boxes, and more.
Erin Condren would like to offer one of my readers a $50 credit to for the product(s) of their choice on the Erin Condren site. Want to win? You have six ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – what is your favorite product on the Erin Condren site? This is a required entry!
- Like the Erin Condren Facebook page – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow the Erin Condren Twitter page and retweet this giveaway. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Follow Erin Condren on Instagram. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
Please make sure you leave a separate comment for each method of entry on this post.
This giveaway ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on Monday, November 25th, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This giveaway was provided by Erin Condren. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.