There’s no question that fresh produce is not only a delicious addition to any meal, but a very healthy choice as well. While our family consumes fresh fruits and vegetables on a daily basis, they sometimes bring along an uninvited guest…..gas. Yes, I know…no one really wants to talk about gas, but it’s certainly an uncomfortable addition to a meal.
As a preventative measure, Beano Dietary Supplement contains a natural enzyme that helps to prevent gas before it even starts. It works alongside your body’s digestion to help break down the complex carbohydrates that are found in gassy foods, which in turn, makes them more digestible, enabling you to enjoy your favorite healthy foods.
Beano is available in three different varieties – Beano Tablets, Beano Meltaways, and Beano To Go. It’s easy to find these products in the antacid section of the supermarket, as well as at pharmacies, health food stores, and outlets like Sam’s Club and Costco.
Beano is sponsoring The Beano “Be Natural” Virtual Cook-Off which runs through the beginning of October. The participants involved in the Cook-Off must use at least five all-natural, gas-inducing ingredients in the recipe they create. By mid-September the Beano judging panel will choose five finalists and judge their recipes based on taste, presentation, nutrition, naturalness, and gas potential. The online community will then select one grand prize winner by casting their votes on Facebook.
I was excited to be chosen as one of the “chefs” for the Beano “Be Natural” Virtual Cook-Off. I have reviewed the list of gas-inducing foods, and have worked over the past week to create a healthy and delicious recipe which I will be unveiling tomorrow.
To celebrate the cook-off, one of my readers has the chance to win a Beano Prize Pack which includes the following:
- Beano Meltaways
- Beano To Go
- $10 Grocery Gift Card
Want to win? You have five ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post – Do you have any guesses what recipe I will be unveiling tomorrow? This is a required entry!
- Subscribe to Cincinnati Cents’ feed via RSS or e-mail and then leave a comment letting me know that you’ve subscribed. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know that as well.
- Like Cincinnati Cents on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done so.
- Follow Cincinnati Cents on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
- Like Beano on Facebook – let them know that Cincinnati Cents sent you! Leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
This giveaway ends at 12:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, September 3rd, and is open to all U.S. residents, ages 18 years or older. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If no response is received by that time, a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I am participating in a sponsored campaign for Beano. I received Promotional items and Beano products in exchange for my participation. All opinions expressed on Cincinnati Cents are (as always!) mine.