There are several rebates available this week:
Hill’s Ideal Balance Cat Food: Receive a rebate of up to $12.99 when you purchase any 2-lb. or larger bag of Hill’s Ideal Balance Dry Cat Food. You’ll need to submit your e-mail address on the Hill’s site for the rebate form and information to be sent to you.
Olay Facial Care Products: Receive a $20 pre-paid card when you purchase $50 worth of Olay facial skin care products. Purchases must be made between 7/7/13 and 9/6/13, and rebates must be postmarked by 9/21/13.
World’s Best Cat Litter: Submit for a rebate of up to $12.99 when you purchase a World’s Best Cat Litter Original or Advanced Natural Series. Purchases must be made on or before 12/31/13, and the rebate must be postmarked by 2/15/14.
Crest 3D White: Receive a $10 pre-paid card when you purchase one Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects (7 ct.), Professional Effects (20 ct.), 1 Hour Express (4 ct.), or Professional Effects + 1 Hour Express Whitestrips (22 ct.). Purchases must be made between 7/1/13 and 9/30/13, and all rebates must be postmarked by 10/31/13.
Scotch Blue Painter’s Tape: Receive a $5 rebate when you purchase one roll of Scotch Blue Exterior Painter’s Tape. Receipts must be dated between 5/15/13 and 9/2/13.
Be sure to check the complete listing of mail-in rebates from prior weeks to see any rebates that you may have previously missed.
Of all the money saving avenues available, submitting mail-in rebates is the one that I am least proficient at. I don’t seem to have an issue with purchasing the required items or filling out the forms….it’s remembering to put everything into an envelope and putting it out in the mailbox that I seem to neglect.
I’m hopeful that by posting a run down of available mail-in rebates each week, I might actually remember to complete a few for our household as well! If you come across a rebate that is no longer valid, or find one that I’ve not included on the list, please be sure to drop me a line and let me know.
There are a number of rebates available this week including the following:
If you plan to purchase Valvoline Oil, in the next two months, be sure to take a minute to print out this Valvoline Rebate and save up to $10 on your purchase. Here are the details for this promotion:
- Fill in the form to print a mail-in rebate for up to $10 off Valvoline NexGen Motor Oil
- Purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline NextGen Conventional Oil and receive a $7 rebate
- Purchase 5 quarts of Valvoline NextGen MaxLife High Mileage Motor Oil and receive a $10 rebate
- Coupon expires March 31st, and the mail-in rebate must be received by May 1st
- Limit one rebate per household
- Cannot be combined with any other Valvoline offers
- Rebate must include original store receipt within promotional dates
Are you hosting a party for this weekend’s playoff games? If so, the new $3/1 Hormel Party Tray coupon might just come in handy. There are several other new Hormel coupons available to print as well:
There are a number of rebates available this week:
- Hasbro Games Rebate – Receive up to $40 back when you purchase participating Hasbro Games. Valid purchases must be made between 11/1/12 and 12/25/12. Rebate will be received in 8-10 weeks, and will be in the form of a prepaid reward card.
- $5 in Butterball Coupons - Purchase (1) Butterball fresh or frozen whole turkey or (1) Butterball Ready to Roast item and receive (5) $1 coupons good on any Butterball products. Items must be purchased between 11/1/12 and 12/31/12, and rebate must be postmarked by 1/31/13.
- Hill’s Science Diet Ideal Balance Rebate – Purchase a bag of Hill’s Science Diet Ideal Balance and receive a rebate check for the value of the purchase, up to $12.99 in value. Receipts must be dated between 1/1/12 and 12/31/12.
- ANCO Wiper Blades Rebate - Receive up $20 back when you purchase select ANCO Wiper Blades. This offer is valid from 10/1/12 through 12/31/12.
- Invisible Glass Rain Repellent Rebate – Purchase Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent to receive a $3 rebate. Purchases must be made by 12/31/12, and postmarked by 1/31/13.
Stop by and like World’s Best Cat Litter on Facebook to receive a rebate for a free bag of World’s Best Cat Litter. The rebate is valid on a 7 or 8 pound bag of litter. There is a limit of one rebate per household.
Thanks, the Coupon Centsation!
There’s a new coupon available for $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit (use zip code 32256) as well as a rebate available for $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Cleaner Mail-In Rebate (use zip code 77477). You can stack this coupon and rebate to pick up Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner for better than free at Target. Here’s the scoop:
Buy (1) Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, $9.49
Use (1) $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit printable
Pay $4.49 plus tax, and receive a $5 Target Gift Card
Then, submit for your $5 Scrubbing Bubbles Mail-In Rebate, making this deal better than free!
Thanks, Common Sense with Money!
There’s a new rebate available for Lysol Dual Action Wipes. The rebate is valid on a single unit package of Lysol Dual Action Wipes (35 or 75 ct.). Purchases must be made between 2/1/12 and 4/30/12. Rebates must be postmarked no later than 5/30/12.
Thanks, Mojo Savings!
There’s been quite a bit of activity on the Brita Facebook page over the past 24 hours, so I wanted to take a minute to clarify the latest information they’ve released. At some point yesterday, Brita was informing customers that they were no longer accepting the mail-in rebates, as their supplies had been depleted.
There is a new post on the Brita Facebook page this morning, assuring customers that the rebates WILL be honored as originally stated on the rebate form. So, if you printed your rebate when it was available on the Brita site, you’ll be fine to submit and receive your $10 rebate.
Purchase a package of Theraflu Warming Relief Syrup or Caplets between 12/19/11 and 3/31/12 to receive a $5 retailer gift card. Customers can choose to receive a gift card from the following retailers – CVS, Kroger, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, or Walmart.
If you don’t see this offer listed, enter the zip code 30303, and search in the “health care” category.